top of page

Meals & nutrition

公開·3名のメンバー
Franco Plata
Franco Plata

Röya - Doldur Üreyimi: The Song That Changed Her Life

Röya - Doldur Üreyimi: A Review of the Popular Song by the Azerbaijani Singer

If you are a fan of Azerbaijani music, you have probably heard of Röya, one of the most successful and talented singers in the country. She has been in the music industry for over 20 years, releasing dozens of albums and singles, and winning numerous awards and accolades. One of her most popular songs is Doldur Üreyimi, which was released in 2016 and has over 13 million views on YouTube. But what makes this song so special? In this article, we will review the song from different perspectives, such as lyrics, music, and video, and try to understand why it has captivated so many listeners.

roya doldur

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FKMf3dXBULM&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0hMLg3D832JEN1tUSFue9H

Introduction

Who is Röya?

Röya Ayxan, better known by her stage name Röya, is an Azerbaijani singer, songwriter, and actress. She was born in Baku in 1982 and started singing at a young age. She graduated from the Azerbaijan State Conservatory with a degree in vocal arts and later studied at the Berklee College of Music in Boston. She debuted in 1999 with her first album Sənə Qədər, which was followed by many more successful albums, such as Sənə Ehtiyacım Var (2005), Bədənimə Dol (2016), and Düşürsən Tez-Tez Yada (2017). She has also collaborated with other famous artists, such as Xeyyam, Nicat Rəhimov, Ceyhun Zeynalov, and Ramal Israfilov. She has won several awards, such as the Golden Butterfly Award for Best Female Singer in 2010, the Golden Microphone Award for Best Female Singer in 2011, and the Golden Palm Award for Best Female Singer in 2015.

What is the song about?

Doldur Üreyimi (Fill My Heart) is a romantic ballad that expresses the longing and passion of a woman who is deeply in love with a man. She asks him to fill her heart with his love, to make her feel alive, to be her everything. She says that he is the only one who can heal her wounds, who can make her happy, who can make her dreams come true. She says that she cannot live without him, that he is her soulmate, that he is her destiny.

Why is it popular?

The song is popular for several reasons. First of all, it has a catchy and memorable melody that appeals to a wide range of listeners. The song is composed by Hakan Erol, a Turkish musician who has worked with many famous artists, such as Tarkan, Mustafa Sandal, Ajda Pekkan, and Sezen Aksu. The song has a smooth and soothing rhythm that creates a relaxing and romantic atmosphere. The song also has a rich and diverse instrumentation that includes piano, guitar, violin, cello, drums, bass, and synthesizer. The song showcases Röya's powerful and expressive voice that conveys the emotions of the lyrics with clarity and sincerity. The song also has a high-quality video that enhances the visual appeal of the song. The video was directed by Murad Küçük, a Turkish director who has worked with many celebrities, such as Hadise, Demet Akalın, Serdar Ortaç, and Murat Boz. The video features Röya and a handsome male model who plays her love interest. The video has a simple but elegant style that matches the mood of the song. The video uses warm and soft colors, such as pink, purple, and beige, to create a cozy and intimate setting. The video also uses slow-motion and close-up shots to highlight the facial expressions and body language of the actors. The video also has some symbolic elements, such as a rose, a candle, and a necklace, that represent the love and devotion of the couple.

Analysis of the song

Lyrics

The lyrics of the song are written by Röya herself, who is also a talented poet and writer. She has published several books of poetry, such as Sənə Qədər (2000), Sənə Ehtiyacım Var (2005), and Bədənimə Dol (2016). She has also written lyrics for other artists, such as Aysel Teymurzadə, Aygün Kazımova, and Nigar Jamal. The lyrics of the song are composed of four verses and a chorus that are repeated twice. The lyrics are in Azerbaijani, which is the official language of Azerbaijan and a member of the Turkic language family. The lyrics use simple and common words that are easy to understand and relate to. The lyrics also use some poetic devices, such as metaphor, simile, hyperbole, and repetition, to enhance the meaning and beauty of the words. Here is a table that shows the lyrics of the song in Azerbaijani and their English translation:

Azerbaijani

English

Doldur üreyimi sevginlə

Yaşat məni sevginlə

Hər şeyim ol sevgilim

Doldur üreyimi sevginlə

Fill my heart with your love

Make me live with your love

Be my everything, my darling

Sən yalnız sən yaralıyarsan

Sən yalnız sən sağalıyarsan

Sən yalnız sən sevindirirsən

Sən yalnız sən xeyallarımdasan

You are the only one who hurts me

You are the only one who heals me

You are the only one who makes me happy

You are the only one who is in my dreams

Sənsiz yaşaya bilmirəm

Sənsiz nəfəs ala bilmirəm

Sənsiz gülüşlü olmuram

Sənsiz hüzünlü oluram

I cannot live without you

I cannot breathe without you

I cannot smile without you

I become sad without you

Sən mənim qismətimsan

Sən mənim nəsimətsan

Sən mənim ümidimsan

Sən mənim qədərimsan

You are my destiny

You are my luck

You are my hope

You are my equal

Doldur üreyimi sevginlə

Yaşat məni sevginlə

Hər şeyim ol sevgilim

Doldur üreyimi sevginlə

Make me live with your love

Be my everything, my darling

Meaning and message

The meaning and message of the lyrics are clear and straightforward. The song is a declaration of love and devotion from a woman to a man. The woman expresses her feelings and desires for the man, and asks him to reciprocate them. She tells him that he is the only one who can make her happy, who can fulfill her dreams, who can be her partner in life. She tells him that she cannot imagine a life without him, that he is her everything. She tells him that he is her destiny, her luck, her hope, her equal. She tells him to fill her heart with his love, to make her live with his love, to be her everything.